|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|90-120 Working Days
|T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|30 Units per Month
|Inner Chamber Matrial:
|Explosion-proof Or Non EX-proof
|Dynamic Axis Discharge
|Dyestuff, Oil Ink, Paper Making, LFP
55kw Vertical Bead Mill,
Axis Discharge Vertical Bead Mill,
Vertical Bead Mill For Dyestuff
Axis Discharge 55kw Horizontal Bead Mill For Dyestuff , Oil Ink , Paper Making LFP
100 liter large flow axis discharge bead mills are usually used in LFP cathode material and Silicon Carbon negative material , Seperator of Aluminia of battery industry. Our machines can help users save enegry over 15-30%, and also reduce the labor cost.
The main introduction of Bead Mill
1. The compact and stable structure : the motor is placed on the upper part, the grinding chamble is placed on the lower part, and the total height of the equipment is low. More than 20L large model sander with cylinder slide rail for easy maintenance.
2. Double end mechanical seal: It has 2 patented technologies, with forced coolant, sealing ring resistant to 1600 kinds of solvents, coolant is compatible with materials, no pollutants, reliable operation.
3. Discharging separation system :Large flow, nonclogging: dynamic hollow rotor-super large area slot cylinder separator uses dynamic centrifugal force separation principle.Use of extremely small grinding beads ( 0.3 to 3 mm).No export blockage occurs under high flow conditions. Good heat dissipation, narrowest particle size distribution.
4. Grinding inner chamble : It has two patented technologies: chamble cooling and disassembly. The chamber volume is from 0.6-300L. The materials are stainless steel, alloy steel, ceramic, hard alloy, polyurethane, etc.
1. Technical data of large flow horizontal bead mill
|HZPlUS100 bead mill
|Ex-proof/non ex-proof available
Effective volume of
grinding chamber (L)
|volume can be suggested according to different grinding materials and usages
|Cooling water consumption (L/min)
|Advision: Users offer the Cooling water less 10°C
|Material of outter chamber
|SUS 304 stainless steel
|Material of inner chamber
|different mateials for choice
|Material of Dispersing shaft
|40Cr with hard chromium plating
Material of dispersing system
|steel coated with PU, Zirconia ceramics
|Choose what you need
|Feeding and discharging end covers on the cylinder
|SUS 304 stainless steel coated with PU,or zirconia ceramics
|Discharge screen ring
|Dynamic discharge with screen ring SUS304.Gaps: 0.5/0.3mm.
|Double end mechanical seal
|1.5" ARO diaphragm pump
3.The working principle:
The working principle is to use the material pump to feed the solid-liquid mixture material that has been pre-dispersed and wetted by the mixer into the chamber, and the material and the grinding medium in the chamber are stirred by the high-speed rotating disperser, so that the solid particles in the material and the grinding media produce stronger collision, friction, and shearing effects with each other to achieve the purpose of accelerating the grinding of fine particles and dispersing .After grinding and dispersing, the material passes through a dynamic separator to separate the grinding medium and flows out of the discharge pipe.
5.The package and shipping: Be covered with anti-abrasion film and then packed in wooden boxes, then seashipping by FCLor LCL.
1.We will recommend the suitable bead mills according to your information and demand, such as industry, fineness, temperature, viscosity,production capacity etcs.
2. The Materials of inner chamber and Dispersing disks can be chosed according to your different grinding materials and industries.
3. The control system will be matching of different demand, such as PLC or traditional Button type.